To reset a password:
- Kindly login into your Sign In page and click on “Forgot Password”
- Provide your registered email id and click “Submit”
- Password reset link will be sent to your registered email id
- Click on the link and create your new password
You will not be able to edit your profile details once it is submitted, hence make sure to key in correct details at t. In case of any data needs to be edited post submission kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with relevant documents and justification. The concerned authorities will review your request and take an appropriate decision.
Make sure to check your Spam/Junk emails to locate the mail from our support team. In case you don’t find the email, kindly coordinate/connect with your placement officer or write to us at email@example.com
Please connect with your training & placement officer (TPO) with relevant documents for them to take your request forward.
Upload your recent photo (taken in the last 6 months; Min size: 10KB & Max size: 2MB) only in JPEG or PNG format.
Fields marked in * are mandatory and basic details to be filled and fields which aren’t mandatory and you aren’t aware kindly leave it as blank.
If your College name does not pop up, kindly write back to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your college details and we will assist you in updating the details in portal. Until we add your college details, kindly save the information and wait to hear from us. Note: Only AICET approved institutes will be updated.
Disciplinary questions are nothing but few statements which checks on:
- action taken against the candidate’s malpractice during examination by the institutes or universities.
- legal/court proceedings involvement if any.
- action taken against employee by the employer due misconduct/fraudulent/ or any other warnings issued.
The system is configured in such a way that it accepts below formats: -
- Documents: PDF (Max size 2MB)
- Pictures: Min size: 10KB & Max size: 2MB) only in JPEG or PNG format.
Currently the form is enabled only in English.
You may write or Call (044-48134590)/email@example.com for technical support during the assessment.