Please check for the email from firstname.lastname@example.org in your inbox. If you’re not able to locate the email, please check for the same on the spam/junk folder. If you have not received any email regarding assessment, kindly connect with the organization/team/university/person who initially shared the assessment information with you.
System Type: Laptop (or) desktop with working webcam and microphone.
|Screen Resolution||1024 x 768||1366 x 768|
|OS||Windows 8||Windows 10|
|Processor||2.4 Ghz (or) Current generation processors||2.4 Ghz (or) Current generation processors|
|RAM||4 GB||8 GB|
|Internet Bandwidth||2 Mbps||4 Mbps|
|Web Camera||0.5 Megapixel||2 Megapixel|
|Web Browser||Google Chrome (Latest Version)||Google Chrome (Latest Version)|
|Time Zone Settings||(UTC +05:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi||(UTC +05:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi|
In case you have received an invitation email from your test administrator, via email@example.com click on the https://lntproctor.lntedutech.com/api/check or check button. Clicking the button will launch a compatibility check process. Please follow the step by step instructions.
- If your system is compatible, it will show the message “Your computer meets the technical requirements and is compatible with the proctoring procedure. You can close the browser”.
- If you get an error, please proceed as per the error message on the screen or arrange for an alternate system which is compatible to take the test.
Kindly select the dummy screen and then click on share in order to share the screen. Also, make sure you have admin permission to share the screen.
Kindly follow the below mentioned step to resolve the issue.
- Click on the Camera icon on the top right side of the address bar in order to allow the access of the Camera on Chrome.
- Click on the lock icon on the top left side of the address bar in order to allow the Camera and Microphone to be used in the Browser
- Once done, refresh the page.
If you are using Windows 10/8.1/8, then type ‘Camera’ in the Windows Search bar and click on the Camera App to open it.
- On opening the Camera app, if you are able to see your image, the camera is working fine.
- If you are prompted to "close other apps in the Camera app", your camera is being used by other 3rd party applications like Skype, Facebook Chat, etc. Try closing the 3rd party apps.
- If, in the Camera App, you are prompted, "We can’t find your camera", it is possibly due to an OS issue, System Drivers issue or a Hardware issue. You may have to get this checked with your Hardware Administrator or try changing your system
This message is displayed if the email address/password entered by you is not added for the test or the value entered has some mistakes. Please follow the below steps
- Enter the email address & password present on the test invitation email.
- Enter the email address & password manually (type it in) rather than copy-pasting it. Ensure that there are not any spaces added as a prefix or suffix.
- Kindly check if there are any typing errors while entering the email address & password.
Refresh the page once. If the questions are still not visible, then close the browser and before restarting the test, make sure that you are using an updated version of Google Chrome and have a stable internet connection.
Make sure you are taking the test according to the test window allocated to you. Kindly contact the help desk or organization/team/university/person who initially shared the assessment information with you if you missed the test window.
Kindly contact the initial organization/team/university/person from where you received the assessment information.
You are advised not to take any breaks between starting and finishing the test as there is no provision to stop the timer of the test.
Please use only Google Chrome while taking the test and ensure Chrome settings allow screen share for the purpose of auto-proctoring. Before starting the test, please close all notifications, chat windows, screensaver, pop-ups/updates etc. Clear your internet browser (Google Chrome) cache before the beginning of the test
A valid photo ID with your name and photo must match the name on your exam appointment (i.e., the name in your personal profile under where your appointment is recorded). Valid forms of identification can be:
- Government-issued passport,
- Driver's license
- PAN card
- Aadhar Card
No, the test/exam needs to be taken only from a laptop with camera enabled or with a desktop with webcam enabled. The test should not be taken from a mobile device(s) or mobile phone.
Kindly follow the points below to avoid warnings from proctor.
- Ensure you are taking the test in a room with proper lighting and minimal background noise.
- Intermittent breaks between the tests are not allowed.
- Do not move away or block/cover yourself from the test screen.
- You will not be allowed to browse the internet or use any electronic devices like mobile phones or tablets during the test.
- Do not read the questions aloud.
- Make sure you are alone in the room/not talking.
- No Dual monitors.
- Webcam, speakers, and microphone must remain on throughout the test.
- The proctor must be able to see you for the duration of the test.
- You may use rough sheets and pen/pencil for rough work.
- In case your test page crashes, you may re-try with the same URL and credentials after 2-3 mins.
- In case of delay, you will not be allowed to login beyond the scheduled time. However, once you login within this window, you can complete the test.
System Compatibility Link: https://lntproctor.lntedutech.com/api/check/
You are strongly advised to check the webcam and microphone in the browser with your test taking computer system.
You may write to or call (044-48134590) /firstname.lastname@example.org for technical support during the test/assessment.