EXAM TAKING INSTRUCTIONS
- You will receive login credentials for the test/assessment through a separate email at least one day before the scheduled start time.
- Please check spam/junk in case you are unable to find it.
- Use only Google Chrome (updated version) for taking the test in Laptop/Desktop/Mobile Phone and please note that iOS (Apple) devices are not compatible with test taking application.
- Please refresh the webpage around the test start time to activate the test before clicking “Start”.
- The test will begin only at the scheduled time.
- Please refresh your browser in case the test page seems inactive.
- If you face any issues related to the functioning of the test, please close the browser window, clear the browser cache and login again by clicking on “Resume”.
- In case for some reason, you close the browser, your responses will be available and there will be no loss of data.
- Please focus on completing the test appropriately – the messages from the remote proctoring system will not have any adverse effect on genuine test-takers.
- Once you login with your credentials, please read the Test instructions carefully and then move to the onboarding process.
- As a part of the onboarding process, you will be required to capture an image of yourself and provide a valid Identity Proof (please attach a copy of the ICMAI Identity Card from your local Desktop/laptop/Mobile).
- Please ensure that you are log into the exam taking system at the scheduled time to avoid your Test ID getting locked.
- In case your test page crashes, you may re-try with the same URL and credentials after 2-3mins.
- On the submission of the test, you will be able to view a TEST SUBMISISON CONFIRMATION page, post which you can log out of your account.
Note: Genuine test-takers need not worry on account of some messages from the sensitive remote/auto-proctoring system.