Welcome to L&T EduTechWe are delighted that you're taking up an Assessment on our platform
- Laptop/Desktop site is best viewed in 1024 * 768 resolution with latest version of Google Chrome browser only.
- Mobile Phone site is best viewed in Android Version 11 and Above with 4.9 inch display Screen in LANDSCAPE MODE only.
- Clear browser cache before logging into the application.
- Use the appropriate test-taking link/URL.
- Key in, carefully, your username and password provided in the email sent.
- If you are unable to start the test after logging in, please clear the cache & retry.
- Please keep a Soft Copy of your ICMAI Identity Card on the local Desktop/Laptop/Mobile Phone to enable you to browse and select it when the Photo ID needs to be provided.
- Check your webcam and permission on your browser, If you can’t take photo.
- If you can’t share your screen on Laptop/Desktop, check for pop-up blockers, check for webcam and microphone permissions from browser.
- If your screen freezes or you face any difficulty during the test, close the browser, re-open Google Chrome, login and resume the test.
- Please disable custom settings in your Google Chrome browser and allow cookies in your web browser.
- Please ensure that you are in a closed room with no other individual present in the room.
- Please ensure that there is no study material available with you on the desk or in the room.
- The room you are seated in should be "WELL-LIT" and you should be seated "FACING THE LIGHT SOURCE".
- You should ensure appropriate internet connectivity and use a fully functional laptop/computer/mobile phone ready (webcam or camera, speakers, and microphone).
- You should also arrange for uninterrupted power to prevent any disruptions during the test-taking process.
- Kindly ensure that all other Windows/tabs or applications are closed, as it will be considered as an attempt to indulge in some form of MALPRACTICE.
- You are not allowed to take any washroom breaks in the middle of the exam.
- Please note that the Entire Exam process which includes your actions in front of the system/mobile phone and on the system/mobile phone are being "MONITORED & RECORDED" and any form of malpractice will lead to your exam being cancelled.
- Test can be taken from a mobile device(s) or mobile phone also. You need to attend the test with a camera & headphones enabled or with a laptop/desktop with webcam & microphone enabled.
- The test content (Questions/Images/Answer Options) is the Intellectual Property of ICMAI and any attempt to copy, forward or reproduce the same will be considered as a legal offence and will invite legal action and punishment.
|Test Taking Requirements for Laptop/Desktop
|On Google Chrome
|1024 x 768
|2.4 Ghz (or) Current generation processors
|Google Chrome (Latest Version)
|Time Zone Settings
|(UTC +05:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
|Test Taking Requirements for Mobile Phone
|Android Version 11 and Above with the updated Chrome browser
(Does not support iOS)
|Mobile phone with a functional Front Camera
|Entire test recommended to take it only on LANDSCAPE MODE.
|Need to have a Stable internet with the minimum of 1 Mbps speed.
|Recommendation display size for the mobile user is 4'9 and above.
|Latest version of Google Chrome Mobile Browser for Android
Please avoid the following during the exam:
- Using your mobile phone for any other communication.
- Using any written or printed material.
- Leaving your seat during the exam.
- Going out of focus of the camera monitoring you.
- Trying to open any other tabs apart from exam tab.
- Trying to Copy paste from any file or website.
- Talking to anyone in the room.
- Trying to Stop the Camera or block its view.
- Presence of other individuals in the room.
EXAM TAKING INSTRUCTIONS
- You will receive login credentials for the test/assessment through a separate email at least one day before the scheduled start time.
- Please check spam/junk in case you are unable to find it.
- Use only Google Chrome (updated version) for taking the test in Laptop/Desktop/Mobile Phone and please note that iOS (Apple) devices are not compatible with test taking application.
- Please refresh the webpage around the test start time to activate the test before clicking "Start".
- The test will begin only at the scheduled time.
- Please refresh your browser in case the test page seems inactive.
- If you face any issues related to the functioning of the test, please close the browser window, clear the browser cache and login again by clicking on "Resume".
- In case for some reason, you close the browser, your responses will be available and there will be no loss of data.
- Please focus on completing the test appropriately - the messages from the remote proctoring system will not have any adverse effect on genuine test-takers.
- Once you login with your credentials, please read the Test instructions carefully and then move to the onboarding process.
- As a part of the onboarding process, you will be required to capture an image of yourself and provide a valid Identity Proof (please attach a copy of the ICMAI Identity Card from your local Desktop/laptop/Mobile).
- Please ensure that you are log into the exam taking system at the scheduled time to avoid your Test ID getting locked.
- In case your test page crashes, you may re-try with the same URL and credentials after 2-3mins.
- On the submission of the test, you will be able to view a TEST SUBMISISON CONFIRMATION page, post which you can log out of your account.
You may call (044-40114340) and follow the instructions on the IVR or write to email@example.com for technical support during the test/assessment.